Friday, October 22, 2010

Garden Railway Update

Gday All. Its been a while since updating. I have been very busy working on my miniature railway. Total length will be around 150 metres and will travel around the house from front to rear yard. There is also a passing loop/branchline in the front yard. So far the backyard is ready for edging then ballast (following pics) and the front yard has the track underbed in place plus a 2 metre section of complete track. I upload the photos of this soon. Well I can type for ages but pictures will explain everything.


This photo shows where the railway will enter the garden bed and travel though a gate (to be built) and across the driveway to the front yard.

Curve past the loco storage shed. There will be a branch heading to the left.

The railway will enter the garden (later to be surrounded by 'lovely plants'). Id like to convert the kids cubby into a station.

I love this curve!!! We hope to put in some edging between the ballast and the grass to prevent the two from 'interacting'!! :-) The clothes line is removable.

There are more photos but I will slowly update this blog over the coming days and weeks so stay tuned.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to email me at: zomer_1@hotmail.com
Cheers all
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment